"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts."

~Author Unknown

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'll give it a shot.


Well I am finally going to try this thing called blogging although I thought I never would. I can't escape the fact that it's a great way to scrapbook without scrapbooking. Sort of. So here goes...

We are now living in cozy little Kimberly Idaho as of about 5 months ago. I think we are finally starting to call this place home and get comfy. It helps that the kids have made some good friends and even I have made some good friends. Although we definitely miss our wonderful family and friends we left behind in Nampa. It is fun living in a small town where everybody knows everybody (so far). I joined the cute little "Kimberly Fitness Center" a few months ago and I have to say that has helped me to like it here even more. I take Devin and Zach to school then head down the street with Carson to aerobics. There's a little play room where the owner of the gym can watch the kids for no added cost to me. Carson loves it. He makes sure I get there most days. It has proven to be a VERY good thing for this mother to do on a regular basis, for the sake of all family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment